We pick you up from the airport in Bali’s capital Denpasar and bring you to your hotel at the relaxed Sanur beach.
A day on the beach with a beach wheelchair, in the afternoon a walk along the Sanur beach promenade.
First stop Tirta Empul, a temple around sacred water fountains. From there we travel to the Sangeh nutmeg forest with its friendly monkeys. In the early evening, witness a Kecac Firedance performance on famous Batubulan stage!
We leave the hotel in Sanur and move eastwards to Candidasa. We visit Goa Lawah on the way, inhabited by thousands of sacred bats, and the traditional salt production in Kusamba. Check in in the hotel at the sea in Candidasa.
An adventurous tour to the Lempuyang Temple, high up in the mountains, with a spectacular view onto volcano Mount Agung! In the afternoon meet Nyoman for tropical fruit tasting amid rice fields.
A trip to the ‘mother temple’ Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung.
We leave Candidasa and move back to Sanur. On the way a stop in Muncan for our famous “Farmers walk”: Experience first-hand the tropical countryside and life in Bali on a walk with Suar the farmer and temple priest and his wife Subita. Later there is opportunity for a stroll on the Ubud art market.
Beach day! Enjoy Sanur beach with our beach wheelchair, or travel across town to the touristic Kuta beach.
Last not least to the south of Bali: Visit Serangan Turtle Rescue Center and Uluwatu, the temple on a cliff overseeing the Indian Ocean.
Departure from wonderful Bali! See you back!
Toyota Hiace minivan (s), access via portable ramp. Guests can stay in their wheelchair or transfer to a seat after entering the vehicle via ramp or lift.
• BALI Sanur 4 Star Hotel: 2 wheelchair accessible rooms. The other rooms are stairfree with roll-in shower; bathroom door 67 cm; portable grab bars. Direct beach access.
• BALI Candidasa 4 Star Hotel: Rooms are not officially wheelchair accessible: Spacious interior; ramp access; bathroom door 85 cm; roll-in shower. No grab bars. Direct beach access.
We provide shower chairs and portable grab bars where needed.
1-2 staff (depending on the size of the group) of AccessibleIndonesia join the tour to assist and organise barrier-free access as far as possible. For example, in coordination with local authorities we use special entrances to avoid long stairs and get closer to the sightseeing destinations.
We are supported by our team of drivers and guides, experienced in assisting wheelchair using guests at steps or stairs, ramps or slopes.
EUR 1450 / GBP 1250 per person*
• Transport in air-conditioned vehicles as described. Licenced driver, fuel, parking.
• 9 nights, double rooms, in hotels as described. Breakfast included.
Single room supplement: EUR 400 / GBP 350
• All entrance fees for the described program.
• Assistance team as described.
• English speaking guide.
• Use of a beach wheelchair (Denpasar), portable toilet chair, shower chairs, portable ramps, transfer board, portable grab bars.
• International flights
• Meals (except breakfast)
• Personal expenses, Tips
• Additional arrangements such as nursing care, special equipment
*Prices are subject to change depending on final tour requirements.