8 Days Christchurch to Christchurch $2500 per person
The adaptive trip of a lifetime!
Venture into real wilderness, 7 days on the Clarence / Waiau Toa River.
Summer option only / Minimum 2 people / Xtras you need organised
The Waiau Toa River is a true wilderness river trip. This Class 2/3 expedition starts in the mountains behind Hamner Springs and covers over 200 km of pure wilderness between the inland kaikoura ranges, to the pacific. With incredible landscapes & magical camp spots the rafts carry us and our equipment.
What is included?
- Adaptive adventure consultant at your service as soon as you book. Organising & answering all your questions prior
- All guiding services: incredible river guides go out of there way providing an ultimate adaptive experience
- All transport to & from river: comfortable accessible vehicle with driver including airport transfers
- All Accommodation: accessible accommodation in Christchurch prior & post. 2 nites
- Gourmet camping meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner plus snacks (on river)
- Accessible River Camp, including camp cots, comfortable bedrolls (for pressure), accessible camp toilet, tents & more. 5 nites
- Personalised tour, you, your family and/or friends
- All adaptions for rafting: rafting harness, drysuit if needed (climate control) & all river gear
- Flights: to and from Christchurch, NZ
- Meals: we don’t cover your food in Christchurch pre or post trip